COVID-19 HR SUPPORT
The latest laws and insights to help guide employers, and employees, with your
COVID-19 questions and concerns.
PEAR HR experts are closely monitoring the confusing, constant changes that are coming from the federal, state, and local governments so that we can help your business and your employees.
The HR team at PEAR Core Solutions will help you ease the burden of navigating these changes during this unprecedented, public health crisis.
- FFCRA – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- NY Paid Sick Leave
- COVID-19 positive in your workplace
- Legally compliant employee termination and layoff
- Wage reductions
- Employee benefits and leaves of absence
- Harassment and Discrimination Issues
- Compliance with all Federal, State, and Local labor laws
BUSINESS CONTINUITY STRATEGIES
- Work from home and other alternative work arrangements
- How to handle your healthy employees
- Payroll and employment strategies
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ISSUES
- Managing fear and anxiety during unknown circumstances/outcomes
- How to stay focused and productive during COVID-19
- Proven coaching methods to stay positive and grateful
- Overall coping skills for when things are out of your control
HELPING LAID OFF EMPLOYEES LAND ON THEIR FEET
- Coaching employees through job loss, resume writing, job searching during a pandemic, and reinventing themselves.
- PEAR COVID HR RESOURCE - CARES ACT VS FFCRA
- PEAR COVID HR RESOURCE - COVID-19 & New York City Law
- PEAR COVID HR RESOURCE - Layoffs & New York State Law
- PEAR COVID HR RESOURCE - Layoffs & The WARN Act
- PEAR COVID HR RESOURCE - New York PFL/COVID-19 Leave
OFFICE SAFETY & REOPENING
- PEAR COVID HR RESOURCE - Reopening The Office - When is a Good Time?
- PEAR COVID HR RESOURCE - Return to Work Checklist
SUPPORT YOUR EMPLOYEES
Call or email our COVID-19 team at PEAR Core Solutions for PEAR Care™
Deidre Koppelman – Founder & CEO | email@example.com | 212-481-6060 x5611
David Freedman – Vice President of Organizational Development | firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-481-6060 x3733
Stephanie Quinn-Schulman – Director of HR | email@example.com | 212-481-6060 x7846